Welcome ""JJ!"

Warm welcome given here to all new students to the 90-Day Bible Study Course. Also, general conversation, chit-chat or bible oriented conversations can be shared here between YORWW Congregation members and Student-Cadets, in a relaxed family atmosphere. Enjoy!

Moderator: LWF Administration

yorww
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW World Headquarters Jamaica, W.I.

Welcome ""JJ!"

#1 Post by yorww » Sat May 24, 2008 11:18 am

Hi "JJ", :)

Welcome to our discussion board! :D

Indeed, you will find much information here, to "increase your knowledge" of scripture and bible prophecy. (Philippians 1:9, 10; Colossians 1:9, 10) In fact, now you can really say you are actually "swimming", yes swimming in the deep waters of bible truth, just as indicated in bible prophecy. Indeed, you will now have the unique opportunity to "swim" in bible truth and submerge yourself in it. Praise Jah! -- Ezekiel 47:1-12

Remember, these are "living," "healing" waters, which will finally lead you to everlasting life, free of sickness, pain, suffering and yes, even death. Please pay attention to the following bible texts, as they have never been correctly explained before, even at the kingdom halls of Jehovah's witnesses. No, only the YORWW Congregation can correctly explain these wonderful prophecies that lie ahead for all of obedient children of Jehovah! -- Isaiah 25:6-8; Isaiah 33:24; Revelation 21:3, 4

It becomes exactly like Paul described in 1 Corinthians 2:9 when he says,

"...Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, neither have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him."

Because of this, it becomes our grand honor, and great privilege to even be here, and enjoy this grand spiritual "banquet" (which removes the "envelopment" that confuses mankind and keeps them in the dark) that Jehovah has prepared for us today. -- Isaiah 25:6, 7

So, Welcome...again! :D

Now that you have joined LWF, I just wanted to go over a few things with you on how things work on LWF.

First of all, you will notice, the board only shows some 7 forums presently. But actually, you may remember we said there are really over 25 forums in the 90-day program, with over 100 articles for you to read. The reason you can't see the other forums is because we will have to "open" them up to you so that you can see them. This is done gradually as you proceed with the bible study course...you just PM us (Mary or myself) and let us know you are "ready" to move on, and we will open up the forums to you. Simple. :)

At the top of each forum a special message is put there. The special message shows, a certain amount of weeks allotted to cover each section or a certain amount of forums. In all, you have a maximum of 13 weeks to cover all of the material presented. This means you get to read over all the articles, and in the case of the special color-coded articles, each has special questions shown at the bottom to assist you get the main point...and there are 70 of these special articles.

So all you have to do, is send me a PM or a note (just like this one) and let me know you have finished your study of forums 1-7...and then, I will open up your next section of forums for you to study. And that is how the 90-day program works.

Again, if you want to know exactly where you are supposed to be for each week you are covering, just look up at the top of each forum, and it will tell you are supposed to be here, for example, "on the 2nd week or the 3rd week and so on...right on up to the 13th week, which is the end of the program of study.

Your starting date would be May 23rd, 2008, so all you have to do is add 13 weeks to that date, and that would give you maximum amount of time for you to complete the entire 25 forum for study...covering over 100 articles. (Included in that 100 articles would be your 70 color-coded articles, which are of special importance and has questions listed at the bottom of the article.)

I am going to email you a complete print-out for the entire cirriculum for the 90-day online bible study course...showing all the articles you will be covering in the 90-day program. (Some of these articles you may have already read over or studied on CrossingEuphrates, or as one of our special "outside" pages that's already been put up for the general public.)

You should get it in your email today (Friday, 5/23/08 ).

Okay, if you have any questions about the forum or how to access things, please feel free to PM Mary or myself and we would be happy to help.

Also as a "special treat" for our new members, we have audio files (bible talks) that you can listen to on LWF. They run about 55 minutes each. So if you want to know how to access them, just click the following link below. (This link can be found on the "home page" also.)

Bible Lectures Link:

www.livingwatersforum.com/audio.html

Okay...happy studying.... :D

take care, and welcome again! :D

Yorww [Don]

Mary
YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY GRADUATE (ALUMNI)

Welcome!

#2 Post by Mary » Sat May 24, 2008 11:22 am

Hello JJ, :flowerchild

Glad you could make it here, again! :welcome

But something you may have noticed already is there are now 'review questions' for most of the 70 color-coded articles to help you learn the "New Song" more fully.

So I hope you take advantage of this along with your big sister :bulb as you take in 'Living Waters'. And as the waters get deep...just yell and someone will help you. :drowning This isn't shark infested waters so don't worry about getting bit, lol. :sharks

Agape,
Mary
:tanning

bejay
YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY GRADUATE (ALUMNI)

#3 Post by bejay » Sat May 24, 2008 11:51 am

Hello JJ,

Good to see you again here at Livingwaters!! It's always very pleasant to know that others are interested in getting to know Jehovah's mind on matters concerning how to please him. :D

We hope that you will be overjoyed with what you are going to learn and we look forward to doing what we can to help you along. So have a 'swimming' good time! :wink:

Barbara

Littleleslie

So Glad You're Here!

#4 Post by Littleleslie » Sat May 24, 2008 6:07 pm

JJ-

This is the best education you could possibly get, so study hard! This will make it possible for you to help others with this valuable information, that they so desperately need.

We like it when you ask questions too, because we know you are learning and, THINKING! So go ahead and post your questions here and somebody will help you with the answers to your questions so you can continue on learning and putting this big picture together in your mind.

:feedback

So glad you made it here to Living Waters... :D

Agape,
Littleleslie

Esoteric
YORWW CONG GOLDEN ALTAR HORN (L12-S4)
YORWW CONG GOLDEN ALTAR HORN (L12-S4)
Location: [L12-S4] 2008 YORWW Bible Academy Graduate resides YORWW World Headquarters Jamaica, W.I.

Hi everybody.

#5 Post by Esoteric » Tue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Everybody.

Don, Mary, BJ, and Eileen. Thank you for the encourageing welcomes.

Looks like I have lots to do here now to keep me busy for awhile.

Thanks again, :D

JJ

Return to “Forum 2: Welcome Messages For New Cadets & YORWW Academy Student Lounge”