*NEW* YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge - General Chit Chat

Warm welcome given here to all new students to the 90-Day Bible Study Course. Also, general conversation, chit-chat or bible oriented conversations can be shared here between YORWW Congregation members and Student-Cadets, in a relaxed family atmosphere. Enjoy!

Moderator: LWF Administration

Littleleslie

#46 Post by Littleleslie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Dionna-

Glad to see you here on Living Waters Forum, Dionna. I hope you are finding many interesting articles exploring many new thoughts here on LWF. :D

There are a few articles that I would like to especially draw your attention to, since they contain very important information related to your spiritual growth. The first link provides an overall outline for the entire LWF 90-Day Program. The other two (2) link helps you get a picture of New Jerusalem and where exactly you could possibly fit in at the YORWW as a "spiritual leader" in God's Earthly Kingdom. Interesting ideas, don't you think? :)

The key links are as follows:

LWF Curriculum -- 70 Color-Coded Articles

12 Levels of Spiritual Growth

20 Qualifications of Leadership

I know at the kingdom hall, women were not allowed to have much of a say in leadership...but not so actually, with the YORWW Congregation. Of course, more will be said about women and leadership roles within the YORWW, as you progress through the program. So be assured, more will be explained. :)

Also, Dionna, I wanted to ask you what were your thoughts when you said in Crossing Euphrates under the Babylon The Great thread:
...This is so true! That is why I have chosen to get out.
I was just wondering exactly what your thoughts were, when you made this statement? For example, were you thinking of writing a letter of disassociation? Or were you going to quit going to the meetings? Or were you thinking of telling others of the truths you are learning, etc.? As you know, these are all big steps with consequences, and we'd like to be here for you to assist you in whatever you've decided to do about these truths you are learning. Whatever it is you decide to do, you'll be up against opposition. In my case, I am so glad I went through what I did, because now I am in the YORWW and not in the WTBTS, Babylon the Great. I made my escape, which was lifesaving for me. I am not trying to talk you out of making any decisions, but I only want to be here for you to talk to for support. Satan is very powerful and will be working against you, from many different angles.

Here at the YORWW, we've all been where you are now, and we know exactly what you're up against as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We have already directed you to the proper information, but want to be of emotional support as well. There is virtually nobody you can talk to in the congregation about these truths and so we are your support system. So please, let us know!

Agape,
Littleleslie

P.S. Dionna, I was wondering why your email did not allow me to reply to your message you had sent to sixthangelcrossingeuphrates.com?

#47 Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:50 am

Littleleslie ,
Did you get answer to your latest post?

Littleleslie

#48 Post by Littleleslie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:58 am

Hi Dionna,

Did you send the message to my email address, or was it a PM?

Littleleslie

#49 Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:11 am

it was to the pm

Littleleslie

#50 Post by Littleleslie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 am

I did receive a PM on CrossingEuphrates on Monday, March 12th, 5 days ago. Is that the one you are talking about?

Littleleslie

#51 Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:23 am

No , it was the answer about my email, not working. I can send , but not receive on this new laptop. havent figured that out yet. I may have to set up a yahoo one.
Also I will not be attending meetings at all anymore. I just cant. And one day I will send my letter, if they dont get me first. lol.
I know it is no joking matter as I am very upset after all these yrs. what I though wasnt at all. Know what I mean?? Im sure you do :cry: :cry: :cry:

Littleleslie

#52 Post by Littleleslie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:32 am

Dionna wrote:No , it was the answer about my email, not working. I can send , but not receive on this new laptop. havent figured that out yet. I may have to set up a yahoo one.
Also I will not be attending meetings at all anymore. I just cant. And one day I will send my letter, if they dont get me first. lol.
I know it is no joking matter as I am very upset after all these yrs. what I though wasnt at all. Know what I mean?? Im sure you do :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, I understand perfectly.

So, we can communicate here on this thread on this forum, or privately by PMs. Either way its okay with me.

No problem.

It might be a good idea to start to write your DA letter (and cover those 4 key points shown in that article) ...just in case the elders show up at your door trying to throw you out of the congregation...just in case.

Do you have any other relatives in the JW Organization, that you are close to?

Just wondering...

Littleleslie

#53 Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:35 am

None that are babtized. Ill start on my letter.

Mary
YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY GRADUATE (ALUMNI)

#54 Post by Mary » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:38 am

HI Everyone!

I am online also why don't we all go to the LWF Chat rooms???

LWF Chatrooms

Let me know,
Mary
8)

Littleleslie

#55 Post by Littleleslie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:40 am

Sounds like a good idea to me...how about you, Dionna?

...want to come also?

...just type in a name, and don't worry about using a password to get in. Its just that easy. :D

agape,

Littleleslie

#56 Post by Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 am

Im off to work right now. maybe next time. best and love to you both, Mary and LittleLeslie :) :)

Littleleslie

#57 Post by Littleleslie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:48 am

Okay...next time. :D

agape,

Littleleslie

yorww
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW World Headquarters Jamaica, W.I.

#58 Post by yorww » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:28 pm

Hi Dionna,

You have a PM waiting for you to answer a question you posed. :)

Don

Littleleslie

#59 Post by Littleleslie » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:03 am

Hi Dionna,

I just wanted to let you know, in Forum #7, you can ask questions and start your own topic on subjects that deal with our weekly bible reading for instance. And in other forums, as you progress, you will be able to ask the YORWW Congregation questions about our beliefs and scriptural viewpoints on other topics. These topics you have the freedom to start yourself in these particular forums. Just thought you would want to know this.

Also, please note on the color-coded articles, there is a question and answer page that covers the main points of each article written. You will find it at the end of each color-coded article. This way you can test yourself, to make sure you have the main points in mind after studying each of these most important articles. Neat system, don't you think? :wink:

agape,

Littleleslie

#60 Post by Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:41 am

still reading forumn 7. Fount the question and answer pages. That is nice. There is so much material on this site!

Return to “Forum 2: Welcome Messages For New Cadets & YORWW Academy Student Lounge”