Living Waters Forum Links

Link 1: YORWW Bible Academy Guidelines     Link 2: YORWW Academy -- Our Objective     Link 3: The "Report" Book Message For All Jehovah's Witnesses     Link 4: Babylon The Great -- What Is It?     Link 5: Community Guilt Upon All Jehovah's Witnesses!!!     Link 6: Were You Aware Of This???     Link 7: The "King Of The North" & "Small Horn" Scripturally Identified!!!     Link 8: Mystery "Babylon The Great" Openly & Shamelessly Apostatizes Before God & Man Today!!! (A Slide Show .. A Must See Item. )     Link 9: Oholah & Oholibah -- Wicked Prostitute Sisters Before God!     Link 10: YORWW Congregation "Key of Knowledge" 

LivingWatersForum.com

Welcome To The YORWW Bible Academy -- A Special 90-Day Bible Study Course, Which Critically Examines The Unique Beliefs, Teachings & Practices Of The Jehovah's Witnesses, In The Light Of Bible Prophecy!!!

*A POWERFUL "SIGN" FROM GOD WILL SOON BE GIVEN!*

According to the Bible, Jehovah provided much needed INSPIRED LEADERSHIP in the first century and in ancient times (like in the days of Moses), and yet are we to believe He refuses to see the need of providing it in our day and time??? Does this make sense to you? Does this seem consistent to you? (See John 16:13, 14)
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:26 am