Please Find Below The Official Creed Of The YORWW Congregation Presented:
"Three (3) Simple Statements Of Belief"
So The Question is…
What Do YOU Think?
"Three (3) Simple Statements Of Belief"
So The Question is…
What Do YOU Think?
~ Part II ~
Please find below three (3) simple statements of belief that will make our position at the YORWW Bible Institute perfectly clear on our unique message. First, let's consider a very familiar key bible verse found at Genesis 3:15, which says:
- "And I shall put enmity between you and THE WOMAN and between your seed and HER SEED. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel." -- New World Translation
We must agree, the above verses apply to Jesus Christ, God’s Reigning “King” in heaven, as he sits upon God’s Throne. (See Matthew 26:64; Acts 7:55; Hebrews 10:12, 13; 1 Peter 3:22; Revelation 3:21.) Now let’s, think ... the "last enemy" that is to be removed is clearly said to be "death" as bible prophecy indicates (Isaiah 25:8; Hosea 13:14), because of the fact that Jesus among other things, raises so many from their earthly graves to paradisiac earthly life, whether they be considered previously, “righteous” or “unrighteous,“ to perform the "resurrection" that the apostle Paul promised at Acts 24:15.
Therefore, what we read above in 1st Corinthians 15:25, 26, invariably leads us to a most provocative question, namely:
Yes, isn't it true, 1 Corinthians 15:25, 26 clearly shows us, Jesus only "rules" or "reigns" UNTIL...UNTIL he does away with the "last enemy," which in this specific instance, actually proves to be “death,“ when he performs the incredible, astounding earth wide "resurrection" of Acts 24:15 … isn't that so?
And then, what is supposed to happen next ... the "reign" or "rule" of Jesus ends, right??? That's what the verse says, right???
Therefore we must agree, if Jesus' heavenly reign ends ... ends with the full removal of "death," the "last enemy" per comments from 1 Corinthians 15:26, then it is clear is it not, yes most clear that Jesus Christ actually does NOT destroy Satan the Devil, no but it is actually Jehovah God Himself, who righteously DESTROYS SATAN, which of course is exactly what the bible explicitly says at Romans 16:20. Think about it!
In other words, here is why we must conclude matters this way.
Indeed, Romans 16:20 does say,
- “For his part, the God who gives peace WILL CRUSH SATAN under YOUR feet shortly. May the undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus be with YOU.” New World Translation
It must be conceded that religionists of reportedly all “Christian” Religions today around the world, all believe that Jesus “reigns” or “rules” up to the end of the thousand years of peace, which we call the glorious “Millennium” of righteousness, is that not so? All during this period, Satan the devil would be put into a state of inactivity while in the “abyss.” -- See Revelation 20:1-3, 6.
And after the righteous millennium of peace has expired, and the 1,000-years of righteousness under the “Christ” has ended, most believe just as the Holy Scripture says “Satan is to be LET LOOSE” … yes, “let loose,” revived to life, again upon the earth where he attempts to UNDO all of the righteousness that is prevalent upon it.
Let’s notice this fact at Revelation 20:7-10 where it states:
- “Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be LET LOOSE out of his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma’gog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. And they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and devoured them. And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. -- Revelation 20:7-10 New World Translation
So then we must ask ourselves after reading the above, the period of time that Satan is to be “let loose,” yes during that particular period of time whether it is a few days, weeks, months or years, ask yourself who is actually “ruling” or “reigning” as “King” all during that particular period of time, that Satan has been freed from the abyss upon earth? (See Revelation 20:1-3, 7.) Is it not Jehovah God Himself, since Jesus has already “handed the kingdom over" to his Heavenly Father Jehovah, is that not so?
Let’s see what 1 Corinthians 15:24 says:
- “Next, the end, when HE HANDS OVER THE KINGDOM to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.” New World Translation
So then, who actually kills Satan? Is it, Jehovah God or Jesus Christ … which?
It would have to be considered most logical, most reasonable, that the prevalent, current, Reigning King would do this. And that would have to be, none other than only Jehovah God is now ruling upon the Heavenly Throne as "King," is that not so?
So, the actual "bruising" action [death stroke] initiated or delivered by the "seed of the woman," then must be directed to his already foretold earthly (not heavenly) "enemy," yes the one that God specifically put real "enmity" against for this "seed," namely the "seed of Satan" which is an earthly … earthly entity. Yes, God Almighty actually put "enmity" between the two (2) "seeds," namely the "seed of the woman," and the "seed of the Serpent" [or Devil].
Jehovah God has already clearly predicted that He, yes He Himself would have to put Satan, God’s Great Arch-Enemy to death. Jehovah does this. Yes, it is Jehovah God Himself, that would deliver the “death blow” to the head of wicked Satan, and no one else.
Think About It!Therefore, we must come to understand the fact that the predicted "enmity" that would exist between the "seed of the woman" and the "seed of the Serpent" [namely "False Prophet" & "Wild Beast" in opposition to God's Earthly Kingdom ], is inspired by God Himself, isn't that true? Jehovah Himself predicts, prophesies thus, at Genesis 3:15, real “enmity” between the two (2) “seeds.“ And of course, that would mean the actual "seed [earthly] of the Serpent" would prove to be the one spoken of in Revelation 16:13, 14, 16, yes the one that is destroyed fully at the battle of "Armageddon" itself namely, the "false prophet," and his great collaborator in wickedness, the "wild beast."
Thus, the “seed of the woman,” namely the Modern Day “Servant” of Isaiah 49:1-7, will issue the command to finally destroy all wicked government and religious opposers of God’s newly established Earthly Kingdom ... as depicted by a “long sword” proceeding out of his “mouth” to rid the earth of all unrighteousness. -- Isaiah 11:4; Revelation 19:15, 19-20
A great “Sacred Secret of God,” a great baffling mystery for all ages, thus fulfilled. -- Isaiah 48:6; Revelation 10:7
Think about it!
THREE (3) SIMPLE STATEMENTS OF BELIEF ON THE ABOVE BIBLE
PROPHECY FROM THE YORWW CONGREGATION
PROPHECY FROM THE YORWW CONGREGATION
- 1. We firmly believe the "seed" of the "woman" spoken of above is NOT Jesus Christ.
- 2. We firmly believe this "woman" that will bring forth this "seed" is Eve, the person Jehovah was referring to originally.
- 3. We firmly believe because the "woman" is Eve, that the "seed" of Eve would have to be an imperfect (sinful) descendant of Adam and Eve.
Therefore based upon the above, we (Y.O.R.W.W. Congregation) vigilantly and dutifully teach, our earth wide religious community at large has made a major, enormous mistake in thinking the “seed” of the woman shown at Genesis 3:15 applies to Jesus Christ. This is a critical mistake, in our viewpoint. We believe this misconception in itself, has caused people to completely misunderstand the entire bible message, yes from Genesis to Revelation.
DOES JESUS AS "MESSIAH," ACTUALLY HAVE HUMAN "FOREFATHERS" ... WOULD YOU SAY???
This is an interesting question, wouldn't you say? Yes, when we consider the great Messianic Prophecy of Psalms 45:16, doesn't it clearly say the "Messiah" does indeed have "Forefathers" that will miraculously be turned into his "heirs" or "sons" ... yes, his descendants, his "seed" in fact, that exist "forever"? -- Please see Psalms 89:29.
So if it says this for our benefit, then to whom could we truly say this would correctly apply? Yes, to whom can we say these words of Psalms 45:16 actually apply? Could we say this great messianic prophecy applies to people like King David, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob? If so then ask yourself, were these people, these humanly sinner descendants of Adam & Eve to be considered ... Jesus' "forefathers"??? Or, Jesus' “parents” ... Jesus' "progenitors" in fact? How could that be? If Jesus' "forefathers" were sinners from Adam & Eve, then what would that make Jehovah God? Isn't it true, the actual parent, the ONLY "PARENT" that Jesus ever had was his heavenly father, Jehovah? And everyone after that, was all created by Jesus Himself, in his heavenly pre-human existence, just as the bible indicates, be they heavenly creatures or earthly creatures? Yes, the bible clearly tells us, "all things" came into existence by him [Jesus], as God's "only begotten" god and son, this one we refer to as Jesus. Is that not so? --See John 1:3, 18; Colossians 1:15-20.
In fact, Jesus we know, helped to create Adam & Eve too, as Jehovah's "master worker," as Jehovah’s Chief Assistant in the creation of all things seen and unseen, is that not so? Just as Jehovah did indeed say to him, "Let us make man [and woman] in our image and in our likeness..." Jehovah was talking to someone, was he not? Yes, and this one, was indeed, the one we call today, Jesus. -- See Genesis 1:26; 27; Proverbs 8:22-31.
Think about it.
However, just for a moment, if we were to think in terms of the "Messiah" being an imperfect human descendant of Adam & Eve, a regular man, a sinner, ohhhh yes, then it would all make much more sense, this great messianic prophecy of Psalms 45:16, wouldn't it? Yes because now, when we read those same words of Psalms 45:16, we can see, the true humanly sinful, descendant of Adam & Eve, the "seed of the woman [Eve]," would and could now be "made" [by God] into this the parent figure we speak of, in this case. The "Messiah" could actually have previous, fleshly "forefathers" ... former parents and grandparents and great, great grandparents from Adam & Eve, that God could miraculously transform ... transform or be made into the "Messiah's" offspring or descendants. Now, that angle ... would work! Think about it. -- Please see Psalms 89:27 where the "Messiah" is said to be “placed” ... or as some translations say “to make” or “to appoint” one to be God's "Firstborn." Ask yourself, would Jesus need this special help to become God’s “Firstborn?”
Therefore, when we examine closely Psalms 45:16, what does it tell us? Well, it tells us a descendant of “Eve,” a descendant of King David, yes, the actual Davidic Heir will become something amazingly special. (2 Samuel 7:11-15) It states the Davidic Heir will become the “father” of those previously thought to be his progenitors or forefathers. This is a miraculous happening, just as the verse says:
- “In place of your fathers shall be your sons; you will make them princes in all the earth.” -- English Standard Version
When we compare this particular verse with Psalms 89:27, a great “Sacred Secret” is unveiled for us. This verses states:
- “And I will make him the firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth.” -- English Standard Version
In conclusion, we believe the things that we speak of, these three (3) simple statements shown above, actually unlocks the undiscovered, unrevealed "Sacred Secrets" from God Almighty, that He Himself has "reserved" [Isaiah 48:6 NWT] or “guarded secrets” [Isaiah 48:6 2013 NWT] for his “name people” in the last days, as indicated at Revelation 10:7.
Donald C. Burney
Donald C. Burney
Questions for the Article, “Three Simple Statements of Belief” – Part II1. What event characterizes the end of Jesus’ heavenly rule, according to 1 Corinthians 15:25, 26? Answer
2. The end of Jesus’ reign prompts what question relative to Satan’s destruction? Answer
3. What is the last act of Jesus before he hands the Kingdom back to Jehovah? Answer
4. What does Romans 16:20 tell us about the destruction of Satan? Answer
5. Most religions teach that Jesus’ rule will extend through the thousand-year reign of peace. Is this a true statement? What is the truth about when Jesus’ reign ends? Answer
6. What does Revelation 20:1-3, 6 tell us will happen to Satan during the thousand-year reign of peace? Answer
7. What activity will Satan continue to pursue after he is loosed from the abyss of inactivity when the thousand-year reign ends? Answer
8. Does Jesus destroy all rule (governments), power and authority before the thousand-year reign begins or after it has ended? Therefore, when does Jesus hand the heavenly kingdom back to Jehovah, before or after the thousand-year reign of peace? Answer
9. Who can we say, with confidence, will be sitting on the heavenly throne during the thousand-year reign of peace and will be sitting on this throne when Satan is destroyed? Answer
10. What teaching held by all religions today concerning the “bruising” activity spoken of in Genesis 3:15 has now been proven to be false? Answer
11. What two parties are correctly identified as the ones involved in the “bruising” activity spoken of in Genesis 3:15? Answer
12. What obnoxious false teaching, embraced by all modern day religions, has been debunked by the information that we have just considered? Who is responsible for this teaching? Answer
13. What surprising fact about Jehovah’s Witnesses will shortly be unveiled relative to this lie as revealed at 2 Thessalonians 2:11 and 1 Timothy 4:1? Answer
14. Who inspired this “enmity” between the “seed of the woman” and the “seed of Satan?” Answer
15. Who are the two entities that make up the “seed of Satan” mentioned in Revelation 16:13? (Remember that the dragon mentioned in this verse is Satan -- See Revelation 12:9) Answer
16. According to Revelation 16:14, where are these two entities, along with the dragon (Satan), leading mankind? Answer
17. Since the “seed of Satan” (False Prophet and Wild Beast) will be in total opposition to the established earthly Kingdom of God with the Messianic “seed of the woman” as its ruler, what will the “seed of the woman” be authorized to do in regards to the “seed of Satan?” Answer
More Questions Specifically Under the Subheading:
Does Jesus As Messiah Actually Have Human Forefathers?
1. What prophetic statement does Psalms 45:16 make concerning the Messiah? Answer
2. What is the one fact that is true of all men such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and King David, etc. who are said to forefathers of the Messiah? Answer
3. Would it be appropriate then to say that these faithful men could be the progenitors of the perfect man, Jesus? Explain your answer using Colossians 1:15-17. Answer
4. In order to make sense of the prophecy recorded at Psalms 45:16, what fact must be recognized about the messiah who is spoken of in this Psalm? Answer
5. As a descendant of Adam and Eve as well, what would it be possible for the “seed of the woman” to become to these faithful” men of old” with Jehovah’s help, of course? Answer
6. What amazing thing will Jehovah do, as described in Psalms 89:27, that will help us understand how men like Abraham and David will become the “offspring” of the messiah or “seed of the woman?” Answer
7. Since Jesus does not need to be “made” God’s “firstborn” as he already has this title (Colossians 1:15), when Jehovah applies this title to the earthly messiah, the “seed of the woman,” whose place would he take as “firstborn” of mankind? Answer