*New* YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge Now Open!

Important Board Announcements & Key Scriptural Articles found here. Only LWF Administration post here.

Moderator: LWF Administration

Abaddon (Ex. 23:21)
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW World Headquarters Jamaica, W.I.

*New* YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge Now Open!

#1 Post by Abaddon (Ex. 23:21) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:47 pm

Welcome to the New YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge -- Now Open!

We are very happy to announce another new feature being added to our LWF Discussion Board. A feature which has been provided especially for our Academy Cadets. A place of spiritual relaxation and spiritual encourage, where students (or cadets) can speak freely, among themselves! A place where we can find "refreshment for our souls," and just relax and speak freely and express ourselves on any wholesome topic we desire.

Jesus once said to his beloved disciples,

"Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for your souls." -- Matthew 11:28, 29

Therefore, it is with great pleasure that we of the YORWW Congregation, welcome all to the opening of our New YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge, a place of "refreshment for your souls."

In the new Academy Student Lounge, anyone who so desires can post his or her personal comments about the YORWW Congregation, our beliefs, our discussion board, completely...if they so desire. Yes, as "cadets" of the YORWW Bible Academy itself, you can now post your own personal thoughts and viewpoints about our beliefs or website, to one and another.

The new Academy Student Lounge, is actually a place where, you can converse with your fellow classmates about any subject you like. Yes, in this particular forum you can freely converse with any fellow student or students that you like, and not Academy Instructors per say. Therefore feel free to talk about anything you wish, on any subject that you desire which is spiritually wholesome before our God. In the new Academy Student Lounge, "cadets" can talk about everything from general chit-chat, small talk about todays events, the weather in your particular locale right on up to the mostly deep, involved spiritual concepts of special intrigue to ardent, progressive students of Holy Scripture for our age. Yes, it is entirely up to you. Remember, Jehovah is said to be the "Happy God." (1 Timothy 1:11) So then, by all means, let's enjoy! :D

So, why not visit our New YORWW Academy Student Lounge and give us your personal viewpoints on matters...we welcome your thoughts!

Here is the link: NEW YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY STUDENT LOUNGE!

Thanks,

yorww
site administrator