How I found the "Living Waters"

Personal experiences of individuals who have made a diligent search for "Living Waters" of Divine Truth in their lives and have succeeded. (Matthew 7:7, 8 )

Moderator: LWF Administration

Littleleslie

How I found the "Living Waters"

#1 Post by Littleleslie » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:24 pm

Hi to All-

Here is how I found "Living Waters".

I have been a baptized Jehovah's Witness since April 7, 1979, married to an unbeliever and have raised two sons "in the truth" as we JW's called it. But, right around the fall of 2004, a sister in my local congregation started to mention to me that the Watchtower had joined the United Nations. Right away I thought, you're kidding! How could that possibly be? I guess I didn't really believe that could be true, so I dismissed it initially. But she kept on telling me this and mentioning it, and telling me I could read about it online at a website for JW's (not this one). Well, I didn't want to go on the website because of being warned by Watchtower not to go to apostate sites, which I just assumed this was. Then she told me that actually, the Watchtower has also been reported to own stock in a company that makes engines for some kind of warheads, and it makes lots of money with that stock. That was it, I had to find out, because that was totally disgusting to me and I had to research it to see if this could be possibly true... and if it was, I was going to tell everybody and get to the bottom of this!

Well, I did check out the website which brought out much that was wrong with the Jehovah's Witnesses Organization, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I was in utter shock- :shock: -... actually I could say it was a grief process that lasted several months. The website I was reading on brought out these sins, but still it kept telling everybody they should stay in Watchtower, which started to sound really dumb to me if all this was true. Meanwhile, more and more was being exposed leading to a pile of evidence against Watchtower. Now I began thinking, how would Jehovah be feeling about this organization I had been involved with for so long? For so long I was involved in telling the public, my family, my worldly husband and his family all about the "good news of God's Kingdom". I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and as such I engaged in the field ministry, took the Watchtower and Awake magazines to people, and now only to find out they are involved in all of this! Boy oh boy!!!! I felt suddenly that I was guilty of spreading lies, and that I was also guilty because I had accepted these things so easily. :oops: I should have known Jehovah better, especially since I remember wondering why we had suddenly been placing magazines that featured favorable articles about the United Nations, and I just shrugged that off and placed them with people at the doors. I was disseminating pro-UN propaganda, and didn't even realize it!

So, the website I was reading on began to make me very uneasy, worried even. You see, it began to get confusing listening to half of the people who posted their comments say to leave the organization, and the other half of the people saying no, we should stay and let Jehovah handle this. It went on and on like this, with no real decisive conclusion being reached by anybody, and they are still to this day doing the same thing! Well, I know Jehovah is not a God of confusion, so I started to pray to him to help me know what his will is. I begged him to direct me because I did not want to displease him if I left the Kingdom Hall, but I didn't want to displease him if I stayed at the Kingdom Hall. I wanted to do exactly what he wanted me to do, but I didn't know what that was. By the way, I really didn't think I could sit there and listen to the things they were saying, like we were in "Spiritual Paradise"... :x , and how could I take the magazines out to people any more, and if I got assigned a talk in the theocratic ministry school, how could I do my assignment if it involved any kind of false teaching?

Then my friend who told me about all of this got an email from an old friend, and that friend was a member of the YORWW Congregation. She started looking at this website and told me about it. My sister and I decided it sounded different, but that we would read the "Welcome Page" and read every scripture to see what it was saying and if it made scriptural sense to us. Well, we did so, and we really liked the reasonings and here was our answer. :D It told us that Jehovah has left Jehovah's Witnesses and gone into the Wilderness because of their apostasy, their spiritual adultery. That was the answer! It didn't take us long to start to read some articles on Living Waters Forum, and then we ordered the book The "Report". It took us a little while to go throught the book because I wanted to look up the scriptures. It is like a total revealing of Jehovah's will and of what the future holds. :!: This was not confusing, it was decisive, it led us to what Jehovah's will is. We both wrote letters of disassociation from the WTS, of which my personal copy of this letter has been posted on the net for you to read. (Please see my DA letter from WTS.)

I am so grateful to know all this, I consider myself most privileged, indeed. This is the most awesome thing, and the revelations are truly a revealing of what is to come soon. I would encourage anybody to take the time to really examine these articles along with the Bible! Watchtower does not have a monopoly on the truth, they are not Jehovah's channel ANY LONGER!!! Do not listen to them when they try to tell you that you are reading APOSTATE literature...actually they are the ones that are apostate! But they will work on your guilt because they do not want to have anybody learn the truth about "the truth"!!! This is what I have found out through my experience, and this is how I found Living Waters.

Agape,

Littleleslie

bejay
YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY GRADUATE (ALUMNI)

#2 Post by bejay » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:09 am

Hi Littleleslie,

Wow! :)

I certainly enjoyed reading your personal experience in accepting "Living Waters." It sounds like you have found a true "resting place" for yourself. May Jehovah continue to bless your earnest efforts, as well as your family's efforts, to take in accurate knowledge to please Him well. (John 17:3)

Agape,

bejay

yorww
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
YORWW CONGREGATION MODERN DAY SERVANT
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW World Headquarters Jamaica, W.I.

#3 Post by yorww » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:47 pm

Hi Leslie...

I just wanted to say, I thought that your experience was very moving, inspiring. :)

thanks for sharing...

By the way, what has been the response of your sons so far, after you learned of all of this information?

Just curious

Don (yorww)

Mary

How You Found "Living Waters"...

#4 Post by Mary » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:15 pm

Hello Littleleslie, :D

Excellent story! :shock: I also enjoyed it much. Your family is certainly blessed by Jehovah.

Keep putting your faith in what God's word, the Bible says. And I know that you will use what you are learning to help many others who will be coming in soon. As I think you will make a wonderful teacher.

Again, good job!

Agape,
Mary
8)

Patrick

#5 Post by Patrick » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:23 am

Hi Littleleslie :D

Wonderful story!!!; I enjoyed reading it much.

May Jehovah God bless you and your family in learning Jehovah's Divine Truths. (Revelation 10:7)

Agape,

Patrick

Littleleslie

Appreciation Shown

#6 Post by Littleleslie » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:34 pm

Thank you, ALL, for your comments regarding my experience finding Living Waters! I appreciate your encouragement and concern.

In answer to your question, Don.

When I first found out about this NGO thing, I was reading on e-W, and my oldest son who is baptized and is married into a large family in the truth, came over one evening. I wanted to show him this issue that I just learned about and so I showed him the webpage. (BTW, I don't recommended to do it this way!!!)

He immediately said "mom, what are you even doing on this webpage, it's apostate!" I barely was able to explain that the Watchtower had joined the UN, because he said "I don't even want to hear it." I reasoned with him later that he should at least hear the issue before deciding it was apostate, but he wouldn't discuss it, he was scared. Later he did tell me he'd look into it, but I don't know if he ever really did. It didn't take the elders any time at all...they went and talked to him right away when I brought the issue to them, even though he's in another congregation. They went to him and told him that his aunt and I were involved in apostate teachings. He came over about a month after to return some equipment he borrowed, and both myself and his aunt were here, and we got to talk to him for about 45 minutes. He had such a strange demeanor, it was like he was scared and angry at the same time, argued with us and has never talked to us since then. :cry:

After that conversation at first, I felt bad about raising him as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. But since that time, I've had time to reflect and realize that I really did the right thing...teaching him to become a Jehovah's witness, a spiritual "Israelite" before God, and training him for a possible role as a future anointed "Priest" and "King" before God, if he can prove true to his calling, and "endure to the end," through the "Great Tribulation" if necessary. (Joel 2:28, 29; Matt. 24:13; Rev. 7:9-14)

So, I hope what I have told him so far about Watchtower joining the UN and how it's wrong will at least give him a heads up when all the JW's go through the trampling and are faced with either leaving Watchtower or willingly submitting to worship of the beast and the dragon when 2/3 give their full support to the political governments of the world. (Zech. 13:8, 9; Rev. 11:2; 13:5-7) I hope he will be in the 1/3 who will finally recognize that Jehovah is God and that he demands exclusive devotion!!!

My other son, who left home at 19 and quit going to the meetings and is not baptized had been the one who has given me the most grief, not remaining in "the truth". But when I told him about this, he listened. He asked questions. He said to me "mom, this is horrible, what about all those brothers and sisters in Malawi who wouldn't buy a political card and many of them were slaughtered...what about them? So the Watchtower teaches them not to get involved in politics and then they go and join the UN? How hypocritical is that"? I have been able to explain a lot of what I am learning to him, and I hope that he will respond. He said he'd read on this website, but I am not sure if he has yet. So there is hope that he will learn more about this and act on what he's learning. He said he had many questions when he was younger about the teachings, but he never had mentioned any to me at that time. So it has opened up some discussion, which has not occured before this ever since he left home.

I have hope for both my sons, that they will listen in time. I know it took me a while for this to sink in before I could accept what had happened, but it's better now than later!

Thanks for asking,

Agape,
Littleleslie

Tom Watkins
YORWW BIBLE ACADEMY VISITOR/GUEST

Re: How I found the "Living Waters"

#7 Post by Tom Watkins » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Testing...

bejay

#8 Post by bejay » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello

Littleleslie

#9 Post by Littleleslie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello

Return to “Forum 8: Receiving The "Free Gift" Of Living Waters (Matt. 10:8; John 4:10)”