Living Waters Forum Links

Link 1: YORWW Bible Academy Guidelines     Link 2: YORWW Academy -- Our Objective     Link 3: The "Report" Book Message For All Jehovah's Witnesses     Link 4: Babylon The Great -- What Is It?     Link 5: Community Guilt Upon All Jehovah's Witnesses!!!     Link 6: Were You Aware Of This???     Link 7: The "King Of The North" & "Small Horn" Scripturally Identified!!!     Link 8: Mystery "Babylon The Great" Openly & Shamelessly Apostatizes Before God & Man Today!!! (A Slide Show .. A Must See Item. )     Link 9: Oholah & Oholibah -- Wicked Prostitute Sisters Before God!     Link 10: YORWW Congregation "Key of Knowledge" 

LivingWatersForum.com

Welcome To The YORWW Bible Academy -- A Special 90-Day Bible Study Course, Which Critically Examines The Unique Beliefs, Teachings & Practices Of The Jehovah's Witnesses, In The Light Of Bible Prophecy!!!

*A POWERFUL "SIGN" FROM GOD WILL SOON BE GIVEN!*

According to the Bible, Jehovah provided much needed INSPIRED LEADERSHIP in the first century and in ancient times (like in the days of Moses), and yet are we to believe He refuses to see the need of providing it in our day and time??? Does this make sense to you? Does this seem consistent to you? (See John 16:13, 14)
 * Register  
 Menu
Content
Board index
Search
The team
Help
FAQ
BBCode FAQ
Terms of use
Privacy policy

Clock

Peak posters
Username Posts
Mary 294
yorww 278
Esoteric 195
bejay 101
Patrick 16
Danny Boy 8
Temeansalmon 4
Tess 1

Newest members
Username Joined
livegoodlovegood 01 Apr
wanderingsheep 30 Mar
Temeansalmon 24 Jan
Guest 2 30 Oct
Guest 1 15 Sep

Links

Last 1 visited bots
Google [Bot]
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 am

Link to us
Please feel free to link to LivingWatersForum.com. Use the following HTML:

Welcome
WELCOME TO THE NEW "LIVING WATERS" FORUM DISCUSSION BOARD!

The Y.O.R.W.W. Congregation would like to cordially welcome all to the opening of our new "Living Waters" Discussion Forum, as of April 24, 2004, and re-opened at our new server location as of June 21, 2004. :)

As members of the Y.O.R.W.W. Congregation, we believe and teach Jehovah's Witnesses are God's Name People, established as such in 1931, when they took the Divine Name upon themselves, thus starting what historians and theologians say was the beginning of the "Divine Name Movement" of our time. And as such, they have become Modern Day "Israel" of Bible Prophecy. Our name Y.O.R.W.W. means "YAH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS" WORLD WIDE and is taken from the prophetic bible text of Jeremiah 33:16; Psalms 68:4. (See link below for detail discussion on how and why Jehovah's Witnesses became Modern-Day "Israel" of Bible Prophecy.)

THE "REPORT" AND JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IN APOSTASY! -- Ezekiel 21:6, 7

Jehovah, the God of Israel, the "God of Truth," is the Ultimate Source of Divine Truth..."Living Waters" of Truth. (Psalms 31:5; Jeremiah 2:13) In times of National Apostasy, the prophet Jeremiah refers to the disasterous situation facing the nation this way,

"O Jehovah, the hope of Israel, all those who are leaving you will be put to shame. Those APOSTATIZING from me will be written down even in the earth, because they have left the SOURCE OF LIVING WATER, JEHOVAH. Heal me, O Jehovah, and I shall be healed. Save me, and I will be saved; for you are my praise." -- Jeremiah 17:13, 14

In such difficult times, the prophet Isaiah referred to this blatantly "renegade" nation of God's Name People, Israel, as being an outright "APOSTATE NATION" that had ignored all warnings given to it to repent. (Proverbs 1:30-32; Isaiah 10:6) Yes, in the end, the unrepentant nation of Israel proved to be a people who absolutely refused to comply with God's Will in righteousness.

In fact, we recall the inspired writer Paul said of rebellious, apostate Israel,

"But as respects Israel he says: All day long I have spread out my hands toward a people that is disobedient and talks back." -- Romans 10:21

Therefore, as a final act of judgment from the Holy God of Israel, the prophet Ezekiel spoke the following powerful words of condemnation and punishment, foretold to come from the hands of the brutal pagan leader and King of Babylon, King Nebuchadnezzar -- the designated destroyer of Solomon's magnificent Temple. He said:

"And as for you, O son of man, sigh with shaking hips. Even with bitterness you should sigh before their eyes. And it must occur that, in case they say to you, 'On account of what are you sighing?' you must say, "AT A REPORT," 'For it will certainly come, and every heart must melt and all hands must drop down and every spirit must become dejected and all knees themselves will drip with water. Look! It will certainly come and be brought to occur,' is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah." -- Ezekiel 21:6, 7

Therefore, in harmony with the powerful judgment messages of the prophets of old, yes, our prophetic message today as shown above, is called THE "REPORT", and is directed to APOSTATE Modern Day "Israel" of our time, all Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, current and former.

Think about it.

Recent topics
Recent announcementsRecent popular topicsRecent topics
AP & UPI News: $13.5 M Lawsuit Levied Against Watchtower

Texas JW Circuit Overseer & Elder Accused Of Pedaphilia!!!

Charity Commission Opens Statutory Inquiries Into JW's GB

Serena Williams Wows David Letterman With Her Apparel...

The "Small Horn" Of Bible Prophecy Emerges!!!

*NEW* YORWW Bible Academy Student Lounge - General Chit Chat

The "King Of The North" Is Coming!

Let's Observe The Divine Paradigm of Truth

hello from temean

“A Man Who Heard Unutterable Words…”

"Three (3) Simple Statements Of Belief" -- Part II

"Three (3) Simple Statements Of Belief" -- Part I

Latest global announcements
View the latest post AP & UPI News: $13.5 M Lawsuit Levied Against Watchtower
Posted by: Esoteric  •  Forum: Forum 3: Jehovah's Witnesses In The News! Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:18 pm

AP & UPI News: $13.5 M Lawsuit Levied Against Watchtower

Links covering latest news story:

http://www.10news.com/news/135-million- ... abuse-case

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/11/ ... 414865636/

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchto ... -Cover-ups

Ohhhh yes, the bible prophecy is clear, as it speaks about apostate "Jerusalem" becoming...

Views: 8670  •  Comments: 0  •  Write comments [ Read all ] Top

28 announcements • Page 1 of 281, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28

Latest news
No news